Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Err of Their Ways

Uh.....Let's never talk about the Mets 9-18 loss to the Rockies again, you guys.

I was riding at 30,000 feet, on my way to Denver while surfing the World Wide Web, reveling in a recently gained 6-2 Mets lead. Then, Chris Schwinden threw an easy comebacker high to first and.....YADA YADA YADA...Scott Hairston got a cycle, the Mets made 6 errors and the Mets lost 9-18. 

That all the recap deserves. YADA YADA YADA.







But Hey, at least I took this awesome photo on the runway of JFK.  




I have been to Coors Field but never for a Mets game. Looking forward to them putting that disaster behind them and Dillon Gee locking it down tonight.

LET'S. GO. METS.


Thanks for reading! Converted Mets Fan is now on Twitter. Follow me @convertedmetfan. And for Rising Apple twitter updates, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment